This article provides an overview and summary of the COBIT 5 domain Evaluate, Direct and Monitor.
In COBIT 5 – IT governance management process ensures that the organisational objectives are achieved by evaluating stakeholder needs, conditions and options; setting direction through prioritisation and decision making; and monitoring performance, compliance and progress against agreed-on direction and objectives.
The following lists the high-level IT processes for the EDM domain:
- Ensure Governance Framework Setting and Maintenance.
- Ensure Benefits Delivery.
- Ensure Risk Optimisation.
- Ensure Resource Optimisation.
- Ensure Stakeholder Transparency.
Each of the above processes are further supported by governance controls and activities.
For more information please contact Morland-Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org.