This article provides an overview and summary of the COBIT 5 domain Management – Build (Build, Acquire, Implement).
The Build, Acquire and Implement (BAI) domain covers the identification of the IT requirements, acquirement of the technology, and its successful implementation in the organisation’s current business processes. The following table lists the high-level processes for the BAI domain.
- Manage programs and projects.
- Manage requirements definition.
- Manage solutions identification and build.
- Manage availability and capacity.
- Manage organisational change enablement.
- Manage changes.
- Manage changes acceptance and transitioning.
- Manage knowledge.
- Manage assets.
- Manage configuration.
These processes are further supported by sub-processes and activities.
For more information please contact Morland-Austin at email@example.com.