This article provides an overview and summary of the COBIT 5 process Manage Operations, which is part of the Management – Run (Deliver, Service, Support) domain.
The purpose of this COBIT 5 process is to plan and execute the activities and operational procedures required to deliver the IT services, including the execution of pre-defined standard operating procedures and the required monitoring activities.
The following sub-governance processes are further supported by a list of control activities:
- Perform operational procedures. Maintain and perform operational procedures and operational tasks in a repeatable, reliable and standard manner.
- Manage outsourced IT services. Manage the operations of outsourced IT services to ensure reliability of service delivery.
- Monitor IT infrastructure. Monitor and managed the IT infrastructure and related events.
- Manage the environment. Maintain measures for protection against technical environmental factors.
- Manage facilities. Manage facilities, including power and communications equipment, in accordance with relevant regulations and organisation requirements.
For more information please contact Morland-Austin at email@example.com.