This article provides an overview of SOX 404 control Manage Problems & Incidents.
The typical SOX 404 IT controls for Manage Problems and Incidents are as follows.
Description: A documented process is enforced for the management of problems and incidents.
Control Objective: Incidents and problems are reported, classified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- There is a documented process in place for defined incidents and related problems.
- The process includes classification of severity.
- The process includes escalation procedures.
- The process includes resolution procedures.
- The process includes service level standards.
- The process requires closure activities.
For more information please contact Morland-Austin at email@example.com.