This article provides an overview of SOX 404 control Ensure Continuous Service.
The typical SOX 404 IT controls for Manage Continuous Service are outlined below.
Description: A documented disaster recovery process exists and is enforced.
Control Objective: The organisation is able to restore its systems in the event of a disaster.
- There is a documented disaster recovery process in place.
- The process defines who is mandated to invoke the plan.
- The process defines the actors involved in disaster recovery process.
- The document includes a list of contact numbers and details for the relevant actors, including substitutes.
- The disaster recovery plan for each application is tested each year.
For more information please contact Morland-Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org.